“Aquatherm” offers an ultra violet disinfection system which is capable of disinfecting 99.9 % of the bacteria’s in order to get the desired output .We provide world’s best U.V. Lamps mounted inside quartz jacket which can transmit optimum U.V. radiation.The SS-316L electro polished Chamber allows the UV rays to reflect inside and increase its potency of disinfection.This environment friendly system is well equipped with suitable controls and instruments mounted on the panel.
- UV treatment is rapid and, low energy use & more efficient.
- Simple Operation Easy maintenance.
- Excellent and reliable disinfection capacity.
- High output and dosage allows for less no. of lamps compare to water flowrate.
- Long Life and High intensity UV lamps have excellent temperature stability.
- Strong and tough Quartz jackets.
- Compact Design Hosing with SS-316/316L material of construction.
- UV Lamps in 8 ,16 ,39 watts capacity for tailor made design.
- Electronic Ballast for instant start ups!
- Flow range models available from100 LPH to1,00,000 LPH
The germicidal Lamp emits UV rays of 254 nanometer wavelength inside the chamber and works by destroying the DNA of the organism of Bacteria’s /Viruses, thereby preventing replication.UV disinfection is cost effective, chemical free, safe, low maintenance, energy efficient, ozone free and produces no by-products. UV has been proven to be effective against a wide variety of Water and airborne contaminates including cryptosporidium, molds, bacteria and many viruses that can penetrate filters.Ultraviolet light has been used for decades as a reliable method of disinfection.
Ultraviolet water purification lamps produce UV-C or “germicidal UV,” radiation of much greater intensity than sunlight. Almost all of a UV lamp’s output is concentrated in the 254 nanometers (nm) region in order to take full advantage of the germicidal properties of this wavelength. Most ultraviolet purification systems are combined with various forms of filtration, as UV light is only capable of killing microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, molds, algae, yeast, and oocysts like cryptosporidium and giardia.
The dosage, a product of UV light intensity and exposure time, is measured in microwatts per second per square centimeter, or unambiguously as microwatt seconds per square centimeter (µW•s/cm2). Dosages for a 90% kill of most bacteria and virus range from 2,000 to 8,000 µW•s/cm2. .
UV light generally has no impact on chlorine, VOCs, heavy metals, and other chemical contaminants. Nevertheless, it is probably the most cost effective and efficient technology available to homeowners to eliminate a wide range of biological contaminants from their water supply. Recent testing has also shown that UV can be effective at destroying certain VOC’s, although we would not specifically recommend the technology for VOC reduction.
Advantages UV water Plant are
- UV is known to be highly effective against bacteria, viruses, algae, molds and yeasts, and disease causing oocysts like cryptosporidium and giardia.
- For most microorganisms, the removal efficiency of UV for microbiological contaminants such as bacteria and virus generally exceeds 99.99%.
- No use of Chemicals involved.
- Produces no bi-products, and it does not alter the taste, pH, or other properties of the water.
Limitations of UV water Plant are
- Works on Electric power supply.
- UV disinfection does not remove dissolved organics, inorganic compounds or particles in the water
- Suspended particles are a problem because microorganisms buried within particles are shielded from the UV light and pass through the unit unaffected.
- UV treatment is an excellent choice to eliminate biological contamination from most home drinking water / municipal water system or untreated private system .
- Its sole purpose is to kill harmful biological contaminants, and therefore should always be combined with other forms of filtration (GAC / carbon block, KDF, or reverse osmosis) .
- Potable water, Process Water to industries like pharmaceuticals, Food and beverages, Cooling tower etc.